Advantages of hosting an event at “The Heights”
- Less expensive alternative to hotels and more formal event centers
- Convenient location…half a mile from blacktop road and two miles from town
- Secluded…no neighbors or roads within a half a mile
- Large interior space with a concrete floor and balcony
- Large capacity…up to 500 people
- Option to cater or bring your own food for no extra fee
- Ample parking space next to building and along gravel driveway
- Beautiful countryside view
- Perfect place for a “rustic” themed reception
- Tourist activities at Coronado Heights or nearby Lindsborg, KS
- Restaurants, hotels, and Bed & Breakfasts in nearby Lindsborg, KS
About the Owners:
Greg and BrookeAnna Peterson both grew up in the Lindsborg, KS area. They attended the Lindsborg Covenant Church together, but didn’t really get to know each other until they were in a Bible Study that met on top of Coronado Heights each week in the summer of 2016. They began dating later that year and got engaged on Coronado Heights in August of 2017. They hosted their own wedding reception at “The Heights” in March 2018 (pictured above) and started their lives together on the farm. The Coronado Heights area is one of their favorite places in the world and they look forward to sharing it with others as part of their business.
About the Farm:
“The Heights” is located on Greg and BrookeAnna’s farm north of Lindsborg, KS. The property was homesteaded by Greg’s great, great grandfather in the late 1800s. Many members of Greg’s extended family grew up and lived on this farm and value it greatly. Greg and BrookeAnna purchased the farm in 2017. We look forward to honoring its history and carrying on its legacy into the future!
Please fill out this form with information about your event and questions you may have and we will get back to you shortly!