Every August/September we are opening up one of our sunflower fields located at Greg and BrookeAnna’s farmstead 2 miles north of Lindsborg, KS by Coronado Heights! You will be able to walk through trails in the field and take as many pictures as you like for $2 a person. You may also take home a sunflower head as a souvenir if you like as part of the $2 fee.
Directions to the field are found below!
As of August 14, about 10 percent of the field has bloomed! By the 24th we are confident the whole field will be blooming!
Dates our field will be open for tours (subject to change):
- Friday, August 24 from 5 PM to sunset
- Saturday, August 25 all day (sunrise to sunset)
- Friday August 31 from 5 PM to sunset
- Saturday September 1 all day (sunrise to sunset)
- Friday September 7 from 5 PM to sunset
- Saturday, September 8 from 5 PM to sunset
- Friday, September 14 from 5 PM to sunset (if still blooming)
- Saturday, September 15 from 5 PM to sunset (if still blooming)
If you would like to schedule a private photoshoot in the field on a day different than the dates above, please email: ba galloway 16 @gmail.com (with no spaces)
Directions to Farm
2951 13th Ave. Lindsborg, KS 67456
From Lindsborg, head 2 miles north on 13th Ave/Burma Rd. until just before Coronado Heights Rd.
From Salina, head south on Burma Rd. until just past Coronado Heights Rd.
Once you get to the farm, turn down the driveway and check in at the house before entering the trails!