There are 2 different ways you can tour our farm!
First, we give a group tour of our farm ever year in August. This event is usually sponsored by 811 Call Before You Dig and so tickets are only $3/person!
Specific information about the 2019 Group Farm Tour will be posted here soon.
We also offer private tours of our entire farm through a Bed and Breakfast service we are starting at Greg and BrookeAnna’s farmstead. This is available throughout the year, so if you are ever in Kansas and would like to meet us or tour our farm, this is for you! The booking form is found at the bottom of this page!
- Overnight stays that include a tour of the farm are $150/family of up to 8 people (we have 5 beds and 3 couches to sleep on).
- A tour without an overnight stay is $100/family or group with no limit to how many people.
- Overnight stays without a tour are $75 and can be booked on AirBnb.
Tour includes: Seeing our 3 farmsteads, our crops and our animals, and also a time to chat with the Peterson Farm Brothers and see what we are doing on the farm that day. If possible, we will allow you to ride along with us or help us with what we are doing. You are free to ask to do something specific as well and we’ll see what we can do.
The tour will last on average 60-90 minutes. We wish we could spend more time with you but we live very busy lives between farming, content production, traveling to speak at events, family time, and community involvement.
To help make your trip worthwhile, here are some local attractions you can visit during your stay with us:
- Lindsborg, KS (Local Swedish tourist town)
- Coronado Heights (Hill overlooking our farms with a beautiful view of the surrounding communities)
- Salina, KS (Larger city with many restaurants, things to do, etc.)
Pictures of the space in Greg and BrookeAnna’s basement if you book an overnight stay:
Pictures of our farmsteads:
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in taking a private tour and/or staying overnight on our farm! (We can house up to 8 people).