We offer private tours of our entire farm throughout the year. It can be purchased and scheduled independently or paired with an overnight stay in Greg and BrookeAnna’s basement. If you are ever in Kansas and would like to meet us or tour our farm, this is for you! The booking form is found at the bottom of this page!
- Overnight stays are $75/family of up to 8 people (we have 5 beds and 3 couches to sleep on) and can be booked on AirBnb or through the form below.
- A tour without an overnight stay is $75/family or group with no limit to how many people.
- Overnight stays without a tour are $75
Tour includes: Seeing our 3 farmsteads, our crops and our animals, and also a time to chat with the Peterson Farm Brothers and see what we are doing on the farm that day. If possible, we will allow you to ride along with us or help us with what we are doing. You are free to ask to do something specific as well and we’ll see what we can do.
The tour will last on average 60-90 minutes. We wish we could spend more time with you but we live very busy lives between farming, content production, traveling to speak at events, family time, and community involvement.
To help make your trip worthwhile, here are some local attractions you can visit during your stay with us:
- Lindsborg, KS (Local Swedish tourist town)
- Coronado Heights (Hill overlooking our farms with a beautiful view of the surrounding communities)
- Salina, KS (Larger city with many restaurants, things to do, etc.)
Pictures of the space in Greg and BrookeAnna’s basement if you book an overnight stay:
Pictures of our farmsteads:
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in taking a private tour and/or staying overnight on our farm! (We can house up to 8 people).